Requesting plastic bases - question

For Kickstarter related discussion and chatter
zedmeister

Requesting plastic bases - question

Postby zedmeister » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 am

More directed at Mierce, but I assume we can still request plastic bases for our existing minis?
Tim Fisher

Re: Requesting plastic bases - question

Postby Tim Fisher » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am

In the comments section on your KS orders you can request any bases you need for your existing collection. Or add in the comments section for any future orders you make and we'll stick them in the order.

Ideally, we want to ship them with regular orders otherwise we incur additional shipping and packing costs.

At the moment we only have the 30mm plastics to hand. The larger sizes are either en-route or being worked on/in tooling right now.
ThePandaDirector

Postby ThePandaDirector » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Are bases round or square, and are they the same for all models? Also, models with a 100mm x 60mm base, if its round would that be the same or would it become a full 100mm round base. I prefer the latter since it doesn't give you any dis/advantage depending on the direction the model is facing.
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."
Rick_Boer

Postby Rick_Boer » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 pm

All bases will be round and I'm certain that means that it will be a full 100mm base if it was a 60x100mm base before

Return to “Darklands Kickstarter Projects”