New stuff is in this colour
See more here includes lots of concepts
- Aumue Boa - Skyclad warriors
- Gair Aurmahr - Hearthguard
- Bolt Thrower Warmachine
- Brude - foot and mounted on something mysterious!
- Cingalom, Slingers
- Oghurithne Stalkers, Slingers
- Oghurüc Unit
-- Ogágg, Wild Oghurüc
- Goghu Unit
-- Kattoch, Goghu Warrior
- Wild Oghurüc with weapons.
- Gomagg cyclops.
- Bolt-Throwers and Stone-Throwers
- Stonehorn (bit like the Aurogg but different)
- Cruithne are 40mm Oghurithne / Humans. Gnith is related to them, that's why he's so tall. There'll be crossbow versions too.
- Oghurigg will get a unit of 3. Think Man-Eaters.
- Oghur will be resculpted at some point to be bulkier like the Ograx.
- Cledom, sword-armed alts of Gairlom. Clemorlom too, alts of Gairmorlom.
- Dēra (or Dēora, Ancient Yorkshire)
- Eofingas (East Anglians)
- Alternative Berenulf Wulfshead
- Mounted Berenulf on Horse
- Gebur – low born peasants (with pitchforks most likely)
- Werdēora – wer-deers
- Werbera (man-bear) – different to the Slēanbera (slayer-bear) that’s been released
- Mounted Æthelglyth
- Ceorl Freemen
- There'll be resculpted Duguth / Gesith eventually, and they'll come in wolf / bear / boar /Deer flavours. (iconography)
- Ceorl Huntsmenn will appear - hooded guys, scouts.
- Werwulfas / Wælwulfas will be resculpted, there'll be heartguard Werwulfas and Wælwulfas with weapons, too.
- Werbera will of course appear. They'll be hidden in units like Fir Danu.
- Wereofor will be a thing; they will just be wereofor, boar-men, like Broga (which should be pronounced brow-ya, incidentally).
- There will be Baneofora - Killer-Boars - too, but they'll be 80mm and a bit like Guthwulfas.
- There'll be Giant Bears on 60mm.
- Wulfas will appear.
- The deers will be monsters rather than man-deers; they shift into true deers rather than hybrids. These things are nasty and retain their human intellect. 60mm bases. Can't be ridden, but normal deers can be.
- Northumbrians (you did say Anglecynn) will just be Christian humans, like the Seaxna. So Duguth / Geoguth / Gesith, plus a smattering of holy men.
- Banawulf - 60mm wolfman - 1-5 unit
It's likely that there will be gesceapu ('YE-sharp-oo') - shape-shifters - for all of the Angelcynn; but the Werwulfas are stuck in their form, as is Penda. The Beornice [werbera] and Déra [werdéora] can shift at will, the Miercna shift to werwulf but almost non can shift back (they devolve further), and the East Angles [wereofor] are a mixture of both types. Like the Beornice and the Déra, the Christians have driven out almost all of the gesceapu from the Seaxan kingdoms, but there are still a few like Beowa in their ranks.
Regarding the stags, the Beornice and Dēora will not have full realm musters per se; elements of them will be available to the Miercna, as they are the only remaining pagan kingdom and they naturally look to them for safe harbour. The Northumbre are Christian and have forced out the pagan Beornice and Déora of course; the Eofora are a bit duplicitous and are Christian, but also pagan.
- Haimon of Argyre, Semeiophoros
- Kentauroi - bronze centaurs
- Some sort of flying infantry unit with bronze/mechanical wings
- Sun powered war machines (Archimedes deathray perhaps?)
- Bronze Harpies
- Hippeis - mounted warriors (Oplites on Horseback)
- Phalangites will be variants of the Oplites with very long spears... pikes, if you will
- Loyal Khthones, alts of the Gorgonar with Atalantes iconography, will happen...
- Cres is a bigger version of Talos... much older, much more damaged!
- War Engines - Sun Lance (laser), Flame Lance (flame thrower), Net Thrower, plus more mundane versions
- Phalangites - Phalanx
- Hen Ogledd
- The old north of Gododdin, Ystrad Clud, Rheged
- Cadwaladr – Unique Brythoniaid General (Dragon mount)
- Aulue - levy
- Ceffyldraig Riders – cavalry unit - rare and restricted
- 80mm wingless dragon
- Dyngwyferns – Wyvern-men - will be quite large
- Cawrdraig unit – 80mm base – 1+/3
-- Grachdu, Tâncawrdraig
-- Dugrach - Grachdu alternate warrior
-- Sleisig, Cawrdraig Warrior
-- Rochdu, Cawrdraig Warrior
- Gwyddno Garanhir
- Mynach Du (Black Monks)- Warrior monks unit – mad monk nutters (Deduced from the Muster list)
- Mounted Teulu
- Mounted Rhyfelwr
- Rherel (Rhyfelwr with spears)
- Galahad - Host Champion on foot and mounted
- Cogwyferniau - lesser wyverns
- Giant Cocneidr
- Cavalry will be Teulu Marchog and Marchog
- Draiglas will be 80mm dragons
- Draigoeri will be spitting dragons
- Dyngwyfern will be 80mm dudes, like Gahwn
-- Warrior, Graegalch
- Dynwoccor speak chuckers
- The Afanc - in looks a Wocor without wings - will be a thing
- New general will be a Penteyrn
- Host Champion will be called Galahad
- Gwaelod will occur, and there'll be Cadyndraig - winged Dyndraig, amongst other goodies
- Auxilia Equitates - heavy cavalry
- War Elephents
- Cataphract cavalry
- Dromedarii – camel riders
- Praetorians - hearthguard
- Cornificer – host musician
- War Dogs
- Civilised Foederati
- Scorptaurs or Scorpion Men
- Hyena style mounts
- Some sort of Crocodiles - not like the Khthones
- Scorpion Swarms
- Legionaries resculpt
- Demilegionarii with shields (shieldwall dudes)
- Dis-Priest fanatics
- For cavalry there'll be Cataphractarii, Auxilia Equitati, Demi-cavalry and Dromedarii (camel riders)
- Hyaenae - basically for the Bestiarii, so a pack of them
- There'll definitely be a Skorpio ballista and an Onager (stone thrower)
- Rhino-men will be a thing, as will elephant-men
- There'll be a few more gladiatorii
- Sacerdos Infernum - 1-3 infernus sorcerers
- Dal Riata (The ancient Scots – “They'd be rather similar to the Irish but very Christian. So not much in the way of tree and bog beasts, but plenty of mad monks.”)
- Fir Bholg on 'pigs'
- Mounted warriors - Guirran (mounted hearthguard) and Guirranmhór
- Mounted Criostir on donkey
- Armoured Fiannagh
- Mounted Fiannagh (deduced from the musters)
- Gaemhornagh (alts of the Tuanagh with spears)
- Fen Beasts will get weapons.
- Pine Beasts will appear; 50mm, slender, like Fen Beasts but smaller and whippier.
- Wolfhounds will certainly appear.
- 2x more Bog Beasts of course.
- Fir Bholg giants will happen. 80mm bases. Fatter, bigger, uglier.
- Chariots will appear of course at some point.
- Gaemhornagh - Tuanagh with spears.
- Deaisbard - Hearthguard style unit
- Aurchogud - Some sort of hound keeper or beast master
- Mounted Daarkan
- Mounted Maagaan
- Armoured Tarvax
- Bear cavalry
- Moraine-Warriors - 40mm bases
- Fomoraic Knights riding Bears
- Gillmen (fish)
- Mounted Naraa on Horse
- Dainoch with Walvax rides
- Fomoraic general riding a Mamox
- Braal, Srónacxv
- Ice Chariot Warmachine
- Ograx Unit
-- Aalric, Ograx Reiver
- Armoured Haakon, Ograx Tain
- Belech on Dainöch
- Idruaada resculpt
- Gabrax on Toracx
- something else will ride the Srónocx - possibly ograx
- Shieldwall Maari
They are the people of Eithne, a Fomorian, Baalor's daughter. They live on the Isle of Mann. The Fomorainn are... well, think Fimir, Giant Fimir, Fimir-Beasts, and all manner of mistical [sic] stuff revolving around mist... water-in-the-air.
In the mythology, Lugh (Balor's Grandson) is prophesied to kill Balor and eventually does. Ethniu was Balor's Daughter who bore Lugh.[/list]
Are pretty much the same as us Anglo-Saxons; so they're shape-changers and pagan or Christian depending on their lords.
Like the Tarvax; there may be different sizes. They change into Weroxan when threatened, they can't control it (obviously only those Friesians that are shape changers).
The Weroxan are more intelligent than the Tarvax, and they're Wild, not Feral.
There are more realms, but these are being kept secret for now. Below are a series of guesses:
- Dis (Current Realm - Known)
- (Guess) Stygia or Styx
- (Guess) Malebolge
- Dæmon-engines – includes hand crafted contraptions and engineered creatures
- 30mm infantry sized somethings
- Demifiends - half way between Demilegionarii and Fiends, there'll be great weapon and shieldwall versions. 50mm base
- Demifiend noble
- Incubi referenced on Krulls backstory - Will not be from Dis but another Infernii realm
- Flamen Infernus
- Freaky mounts and riders
- Hell Horses
- Gargols - Gargoyles, 40mm base - "smaller" stuff for the Infernii will only ever be the Gargoli; 40mm bases, winged gargoyles, basically. There'll be unarmed and armed versions. Each Gargol will be man-size, but the wings turn them 40mm.
- Hellions - Fiend-Centaurs, 80mm base - Great weapon and shieldwall versions
- Hellion Noble
-- Tegroth, Servile Hellion of Dis
- More Xet-esque fiends
- Hercules Beetle
- [s]Hræwas – terrors.[/s] Now called The Harrowed - Close to Zombies but remember that the Jutes honour their dead.
- Possibility of bats, flying insect types and "tomb dweller" creatures
- Maggots and centipedes and many other creepy-crawlies will be a part of the Jutes, but not as cavalry
- Spider riders
- Insect Swarms
- Hræguth host champion foot and mounted on something
- Jutsweords (Elite hearthguard unit)
- Jutsweord / Jutgar horse will happen, as will Jutboga horse
- There'll be some lich-warriors (sorcerous warriors, 1-3)
- There'll be a ghul-beast (basically a Gryreghul warped into something really rather odd)
- Līcangan - līc acolyte unit, 1-3
Realms (Or Khthones bloodlines)
- Khelónes - turtle men
- Fídres - 'purer' snakes and swarms?
- Skylles – sea snakes, sea monsters – Scylla
- Varanes – Sávrar link – Monitor Lizards
- Lískares Unit (Basilisk-men) - The Lískar are hinted to have been created for "Dimensional Stuff"
- Khelónes - turtle-men
- Snake swarms (Fídron)
- Krokodar with two weapons
- A monstrous Medusa like monster was hinted – 80mm base – hinted to be “Sthena’s Mum”. Could be related to the Gorgoth (see above)
- Human Slaves
- Turtle Riders
- Mounted Sávrar
- Stóskoular unit
- Krokokh Unit
- Sávrar Hearthguard - they love corinthian helmets.
- Sávrar on (Varanes?) Cold Ones.
- Sávrakar (think Kroxigor).
- There'll be Young Gorgonar/ Gorgórar - 40-50mm.
- There'll be re-crewed Atalantes war engines.
- Khelonar will be a thing. 80mm turtle-beasts; doubtful as to turtle-men right now as I'm hesitant about the concept thanks to certain ninjas. Artwork will be key.
- Skyllar - sea-serpents.
- Hrafnman Hersir
- Throwing Eirik
- [s]Húskarlar[/s]Hirdmenn - hearthguard – elite warriors
- Norse Lord on Grithir
- Holumann Ridderi
- Raven-riders - but not a unit of them
- Holumenn Resculpts
- Hrafnserkr - raven shirts - berserkers that wear raven armour
- Hrafnmenn with bows
- Monstrous Infantry will include Sea-Trolls (Sjøtroll) - 50mm bases
- Cavalry will be Holumenn / Hirdmenn
- There'll be a Leiptroll chief
- Trolls will get Trollhunder (troll dogs) - nasty buggers!
- I can confirm there will be Lesser Vore (smaller Blood-Maw) - 80mm bases
- There will be rime-trolls (frost giants) - hrimthursar - 80mm bases
- There will definitely be a lightning-beast of some sort
- The Baby-eating bishop of Bath and Wells
- Seaxsen realm may have Centaurs
There'll be no angels or anything like that. Christianity is all about faith, about God in Man's image. That is why the prayers only affects a man's ability to feel fear, or feel invincible, etc. There will be no monsters of any kind in the Wessex list - it's man v beast.#
Dæmons will have a hard time of it against Wesseax
- “The Brock”
- Spear vras on rat-horses
- Rat Swarms
- [s]Meat[/s] Filth-Vras
- Rend-Vras - Ogre sized
- War-Vras - 40mm bases
- War-Vras will be the hearthguard; armoured Spear-Vras with double-handers, basically, but bigger and more nasty - 40mm. There'll be spear/shield variants and fanatical variants without weapons (Claw-Vras).
- Grey-Vras will be heavily armoured Spear-Vras, alts really.
- Bow-Vras are bow-armed Vras and Blade-Vras (throwing knives) will be their alts (you've seen these, but I'll be doing new artwork for them).
- Filth-Vras are foul Vras monstrous infantry (50mm), a bit like the Corruptors I guess.
- Rend-Vras are 60mm Rat Ogre types, full unit of 5 with command.
- Brock-Beasts are badger-men, basically; 80mm, 1-3.
- Beaver-Beasts as well, 60mm.
- There'll be porcupine-men, probably skunk-men, weasel-men, etc. etc.
- Some rodents will be large beasts of course, so there'd be things like Back-Cracker but for other rodent types;
- Spear-Vras will ride Rat-Horses
- Rat swarms will feature
- The Blight side of things will mutate rats, so there'll be some good horrifying mutated beasts like Flint-Fang
- The rats will also do rat-vivicocts (think Three-Face without the arcane bits)
- There'll be Rat-Hounds as well, plus Vras-Handlers a bit like Goad-Drunes
- There'll be mole-men as well as Mole-Things - giant moles that burrow to the enemy and spew Vras after them
The Vras and the Franks are related kin - Franks most likely shun their kin
- Conjunct XIX
- Chain Drunes
- Ysians will get some mad swivel-eyed contraptions
- "Sky ships"
- Flesh-Thresher Warhmachine – (akin to the Chaos Dwarf Tenderiser) – described as Mechanical-y and Brute-y. Possibly some fusion of creature and contraption
- Brute Beast Unit - 80mm bases
-- http://mierce-miniatures.com/projects/k ... ggo_01.jpg]Ruggo, Brute Beast Warrior[/url]
- Thugs - 40mm Brutes
- Mule-brutes - Centaurs
- Joinings - Vivicots melded by dark sorcery, not stichcraft and lightning
- Avatar of Kernunnos!
- Death-Drunes - hearthguard Drunes
Sell-swords and terrain
- Illicit hedge wizards - frowned upon and shunned dangerous individuals
- "We'd certainly do "sell-sword" units eventually. Ruffians, most likely"
- A dark age Saxon style dwelling - unlikely to be put into production due to sheer amount of resin needed
Other realms, kindreds and background
- 3rd book will be a scenarios book
- Muslims are out – Zoroastrians are in instead!
- There'll be toads one day
- Franks - mustelid shifters (badger, weasel, stoat, rodents)
Where those ideas and wished for pieces remain just that.
- Cidraig (Possibly meant as a joke towards Ryan, but not beyond the realms of madness to assume some sort of mini, beast like dragonlings, Daggerfall style)
- White Dragons - doubt now cast on their existence "Wessex won't have a white dragon... they're Christian nutters"
- Kadamaster alt
- Armoured Srónax - Confirmed to be have been binned - "Srónax are powerful enough as they are"
- Feleax – sabretooth cat men – 40mm base - suspected to have been binned.
- Idruaada riding Cúgacx - Idruaada will be resculpted
- Varangian Guard
- Armoured Gabrax
- Gabrax with short bows
- Warriors with bows
- Shieldwall Gabrax
- Sword Drunes
- Hound-shifters (Hwicce or Magonsæte realm. Not clear which)
- Milwyr, professional soldiers; spear and shield mostly, Milwyr would have better equipment
As always, if you spot something wrong, or have information not listed, let me know - I'll add it in. Enjoy...