Brythoniaid Grand Alliance

For discussion of Brythoniaid hosts and their strategies and tactics
Alex (ÉgB)

Brythoniaid Grand Alliance

Postby Alex (ÉgB) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:14 pm

I keep coming back to this concept - an alliance of the different realms of the Brythoniaid with a little bit of everything joining together to fight a common foe and honour ancient pacts. The 2000 list I'm tinkering with at the moment is as follows:

Teryn (U) bow
Bard (U)
10 Teulu (M)
Cawrgwyfern (R)

Prifdynwocor (U2)
5 Dynwocor (M)
Cocwocor (C)

Prifdyndraig (U2)
5 Dyndraig (M2)
Tawrdraig (R)

I know it's quite small on numbers, but I like the theme and wonder if this would be a workable list?
Érainn go Brách!

Blog: Alex Does Hobby Stuff
HughB

Re: Brythoniaid Grand Alliance

Postby HughB » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:47 pm

I haven't had any experience using them yet but I'm not sure that dynwocor can tough it out as a mainline combat unit so I think you might be a little bit lacking in those but I could well be wrong and it'll be a lot of fun to play with either way. It might be worth trying to buddy up the shrieker units with a non shrieker unit so that you can advance and shriek with one unit, drop an opposing units skill then attempt to retain the initiative and double team the gimped unit with a non shrieking unit. Handy for the dyndraig who are a little on the low end of the skill spectrum. It'll ensure that the damage you get from their flame templates is maximised.
painting challenge 2019 - 67/100

All absolute statements are false

Return to “Brythoniaid”