Darklands Demo - "Unofficial Sellswords" Program

Where in the world are you, and where do you play? Introduce yourself and find yourself an opponent or community.
Cincydooley

Darklands Demo - "Unofficial Sellswords" Program

Postby Cincydooley » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Cheers All!

Pretty excited to get going with this Darklands community, as the models and gameplay have me more excited than a system has in a long while. With that in mind, I'm going to be (attempting to) assist Mierce with getting the demo program for this great game up in an unoffical capacity. For all intents and purposes, it's going to be a venue for folks that want to demo Darklands and get communities in their area up and running a group of resources to do so. Again, it's all unofficial at this point, but will hopefully be some good groundwork for Mierce once their plate gets a bit emptier following all the KS madness.

If you're interested in demoing, we're putting together a list of folks and again, a resource archive, as it were, to help each other out. If you're interested, send an email to miercesellswords@gmail.com

Include:

Your Name
Your Location
Your Primary Contact Email
Your Primary Demo Factions

Doing this through google will allow us to archive stuff using google docs and google+, which should serve to benefit the group as a whole.

Again, this is completely unofficial, but I think setting that groundwork for Mierce can only help Darklands grow.

If you all have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers!

Dooley
Funkychef

Re: Darklands Demo - "Unofficial Sellswords" Program

Postby Funkychef » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi Dooley

Mail is already sent :)

Funkychef (Dave)
Aka Dave
Cincydooley

Postby Cincydooley » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Got a fair amount or responses so far, so thats awesome!

Like I said, I'll be getting the Google Community set up this weekend, and hopefully starting to harrass you all with emails shortly thereafter.

Cheers to all!

Dooley
Arden

Postby Arden » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:02 am

Is this still an active idea?

Return to “Darklands Players and Community”