Errata/addenda printables

Where in the world are you, and where do you play? Introduce yourself and find yourself an opponent or community.
Geoff

Errata/addenda printables

Postby Geoff » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Hail fellow Darklanders!

I made these so that I could update my own rulebook with the latest rules updates and thought it be good to share them in case anyone else wanted to do the same. I have tried my best to match the original typestyles and formatting so they wouldn't look too out-of-place in the book, though bear in mind your precious book will end up looking like a scrap-book. If that doesn't bother you then unsheath your pritt-stick, gird one's loins and have at it!

I used a craft-knife and a small metal ruler to carefully cut out each block and VERY carefully position it in place. Even so, there are passages that do not fit on a page and you must employ a certain amount of ingenuity to make 'em fit! If anyone gets...stuck (lol, geddit) then I can post pics of certain pages to show how I did it...

All pages should print on an A4 sheet, colour or B&W is your preference (again, I've not been able to make a perfect colour match but it's better than nowt - and remember each printer may print differently so you will likely end up with something other than it appears onscreen). Just do a test print.

As with everything in life look before you leap so once you have cut out a passage - dry fit it before sticking it down.

Props to our most excellent surgeon of skirmish, DrN017200 and Jonathon Chester for making the errata available in an easy to copy and paste format - without which this endeavour would not have been possible.

Any probs just ask. Remember these were done for my own personal rulebook and if you choose to use them its of your own free will - there may well be errors where I've missed something or otherwise screwed up, so use at own risk. I'm not buying anyone a new rulebook!

That said if anyone does spot anything amiss then of course please let me know and I will do my best to fix it and update.

ALSO! This is a bit of a trial post - you should be able to 'save as' the images and just print 'em, but until they go up I'm not entirely sure how they'll perform. If anyone would like these in the PREFERABLE PDF format then PM me your email addy and I'll get one out to you as soon as I can. Otherwise lets see how we get on here.

Last edited by Geoff on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrNO172000

Re: Errata/addenda printables

Postby DrNO172000 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Awesome! I believe it was me though that made the Errata/Addenda document! How could you forget me Geoff, I'm wounded!
Geoff

Postby Geoff » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:17 pm

DrNO172000 wrote:Awesome! I believe it was me though that made the Errata/Addenda document! How could you forget me Geoff, I'm wounded!

OH NOES! I am SO very sorry! I got the Darklands FAQ pdf from here -

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s0mi0xsmbjao ... F6hCa?dl=0

- and I thought it was part of Jonathon Chesters' Coffa Tree info pack and that he'd put it together. If I'm mistaken then please accept my sincerest apologies. I dunno, have both of you made one? Was he sharing yours?

Regardless, you're both damn good chaps and are held in great esteem, so thanks all 'round. I'll amend my OP right now sir!
DrNO172000

Postby DrNO172000 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Oh haha maybe it is his then, unless he grabbed the one I made here. Carry on then haha

Return to “Darklands Players and Community”