Akron/Kent Ohio

For players in the USA and Canada to introduce themselves.
That Guy

Akron/Kent Ohio

Postby That Guy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Howdy All,
Im ecstatic to finally be on the forums where all the cool kids are. I'm pretty new to this Darklands stuff but i bet i'm not the only one around here thats played other games that i wont mention but does rhyme with Whoreslammer. I just hope i can do all these Mierce models justice,they are achingly beautiful and deserve to be played.
Im a little slow to make sense of rules in written form but luckily i game with DPratt who happens to be a stud when it comes to translating text to application. So anybody here in the Northeast Ohio area that wants to help learn this game should feel free to get ahold of us and set up a game time.
I've got some painted models and a few WiPs that i'll post ASAP in the appropriate places. Beyond that: Cheers guys, i'm lookin forward to being in touch with all you kindred spirits.
Dan Pratt

Re: Akron/Kent Ohio

Postby Dan Pratt » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Welcome Dustin! The whole forum just got a little more ugly and malodorous. I look forward to your future posts!

To echo that, come over to Northeast Ohio. Dustin & I are happy to play/teach Darklands.

Return to “USA/Canada”