Khthone Fuse Invocation

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Brightblade

Khthone Fuse Invocation

Postby Brightblade » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Rob,

The Khthone Fuse Invocation is aimed at a Marked Warrior rather than a Marked Unit, the invocation has 3 Invoke dice, potentially 9 more if the Power of Khthonic is used.

My question, are all invoked dice aimed at a single warrior with a 'hit' on any one of the dice prompting the Fuse Test, or is a single dice for an individual Marked Warrior..

So for potentially 12 Invoke Dice I could target 12 Marked Warriors?
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Khthone Fuse Invocation

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Brightblade wrote:Rob,

The Khthone Fuse Invocation is aimed at a Marked Warrior rather than a Marked Unit, the invocation has 3 Invoke dice, potentially 9 more if the Power of Khthonic is used.

My question, are all invoked dice aimed at a single warrior with a 'hit' on any one of the dice prompting the Fuse Test, or is a single dice for an individual Marked Warrior..

It's one warrior. It doesn't say "one warrior per invoke die". Basically, one enemy gets a right chinning!

Cheers
Rob
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Rob Lane wrote:
Brightblade wrote:Rob,

It's one warrior. It doesn't say "one warrior per invoke die". Basically, one enemy gets a right chinning!

Cheers
Rob

Ok, so if 12 Invoke dice are used with Khthonic Power, if any of them are hits 1 warrior takes the Fuse Test, so if all 12 hit 1 Fuse Test is taken, and if 1 dice hits 1 Fuse Test is taken... is this right?

Would seem very difficult to fail... lol
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Brightblade wrote:Ok, so if 12 Invoke dice are used with Khthonic Power, if any of them are hits 1 warrior takes the Fuse Test, so if all 12 hit 1 Fuse Test is taken, and if 1 dice hits 1 Fuse Test is taken... is this right?

Would seem very difficult to fail... lol

Depends what you roll for the Khthonic power... 0s are known... ask Andy with Zethag's pudenda!

Cheers

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”