War Engines and Order Type

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Brightblade

War Engines and Order Type

Postby Brightblade » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Rob,

As we are now more increasingly introducing War Engines into the Muster mix, my question is about how to handle those on Orders;

With Support Infantry, Bowmen..etc, I believe that they can be placed on Hold Orders regardless of the Orders given to the Commander they are under, firstly have I got this correct?

If so, would War Engines be covered by the same rule, I figure they would be as they are largely immobile?
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: War Engines and Order Type

Postby Rob Lane » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:26 pm

Brightblade wrote:Rob,

As we are now more increasingly introducing War Engines into the Muster mix, my question is about how to handle those on Orders;

With Support Infantry, Bowmen..etc, I believe that they can be placed on Hold Orders regardless of the Orders given to the Commander they are under, firstly have I got this correct?

They will become so...

Brightblade wrote:If so, would War Engines be covered by the same rule, I figure they would be as they are largely immobile?

Yes.

Cheers
Brightblade

Re: War Engines and Order Type

Postby Brightblade » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Cool..
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”