Jute 2.06 muster findings

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
jereme

Jute 2.06 muster findings

Postby jereme » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:35 pm

A few things came up in last night's game that caused me to review the muster in more detail. Here's what I found:
  • Licwaca Licstaeff references darkstaff artefact. should be licstaeff artefact.
  • Wiht Cyning deadgar is missing mounted impact strike; mounted charge+. barrow lantern shot weapon should have reference to barrow lantern artefact.
  • Wiht Thain deadgar is missing mounted impact strike; mounted charge+. Barrow Lantern shot weapon should have artefact barrow lantern. artefact barrow lantern should have Rules: mustered with Barrow Lantern shot weapon. (I think that's the name of the "included with the purchase of another option"
  • Wiht Fain bearer deadgar is missing mounted impact strike; mounted charge+.
  • Wiglaca barrow lantern shot weapon is missing barrow lantern artefact
  • Dreaguth Thain lantern doesn't have any special abilities/artefact
  • Dreaguth deathbringer - can he use the Deadlantern as a club and a combat shot weapon in the same engagement? If not, I think you need a switch rule
  • Wihtax don't have hook on their deadax
  • Licangan licstaeff should be licstaeff artefact and not darkstaff artefact. Grave lantern shot weapon mentions an artefact entry that is missing

Most of the nobles with mount options don't have mount armour options. Should spider swarm and grave spider be Wiht instead of Cant?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Jute 2.06 muster findings

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:35 pm

jereme wrote:A few things came up in last night's game that caused me to review the muster in more detail. Here's what I found:
[*]Licwaca Licstaeff references darkstaff artefact. should be licstaeff artefact.

Good spot, fixed.

jereme wrote:[*]Wiht Cyning deadgar is missing mounted impact strike; mounted charge+. barrow lantern shot weapon should have reference to barrow lantern artefact.
[*]Wiht Thain deadgar is missing mounted impact strike; mounted charge+. Barrow Lantern shot weapon should have artefact barrow lantern. artefact barrow lantern should have Rules: mustered with Barrow Lantern shot weapon. (I think that's the name of the "included with the purchase of another option"
[*]Wiht Fain bearer deadgar is missing mounted impact strike; mounted charge+.

Good work, fixed.

jereme wrote:[*]Wiglaca barrow lantern shot weapon is missing barrow lantern artefact

Fixed

jereme wrote:[*]Dreaguth Thain lantern doesn't have any special abilities/artefact

Yeah, it's just a shooty lantern.

jereme wrote:[*]Dreaguth deathbringer - can he use the Deadlantern as a club and a combat shot weapon in the same engagement? If not, I think you need a switch rule

Good point! Will add that.

jereme wrote:[*]Wihtax don't have hook on their deadax

Yeah, I'll add that.

jereme wrote:[*]Licangan licstaeff should be licstaeff artefact and not darkstaff artefact. Grave lantern shot weapon mentions an artefact entry that is missing

Will fix both.

jereme wrote:Most of the nobles with mount options don't have mount armour options.

Have fixed all that.

jereme wrote:Should spider swarm and grave spider be Wiht instead of Cant?

Yes!! Good spot!!

Thanks Jereme!

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”