Werebera and marked changed state

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Crazyguy501

Werebera and marked changed state

Postby Crazyguy501 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:50 am

Hi Rob

Going through the beronica muster I noticed there were some invokes that targeted Man only, like Strong as The Bear and Mighty. However some men can shift into Werbeara. When they change, would they loose the marker invoked that may be on them when they are in a man status? An example would be Strong As The Bear, is mutable and targets Man only. But then they later shift into Werbeara form. Would they keep the spell on them, or lose it during the Shift State?

Also any chance A Beronica Wiglere could have an invoke (like beckon for the werwulf Wiglere) that helps shift Men into Werbeara state?

Many thanks

Jim
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Werebera and marked changed state

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:51 pm

Crazyguy501 wrote:Hi Rob

Going through the beronica muster I noticed there were some invokes that targeted Man only, like Strong as The Bear and Mighty. However some men can shift into Werbeara. When they change, would they loose the marker invoked that may be on them when they are in a man status? An example would be Strong As The Bear, is mutable and targets Man only. But then they later shift into Werbeara form. Would they keep the spell on them, or lose it during the Shift State?

They'd lose it as they're no longer a man. Technically they're not even a man, they're a werbera, but I'm not splitting those hairs...

Crazyguy501 wrote:Also any chance A Beronica Wiglere could have an invoke (like beckon for the werwulf Wiglere) that helps shift Men into Werbeara state?

Maybe when I get to the bear wizards.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”