Damage + and Sronax

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
staggerlee

Damage + and Sronax

Postby staggerlee » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:36 am

Hi, since damage + is gone, will there be some kind of substitute for this loss of potential damage output for the Sronax? The reason i ask now, and not wait for the updated profiles, is that me and some friends are getting some games in the holidays. I guess we will just remove it, and play as there is no extra to either damage or wounds.
razormage

Re: Damage + and Sronax

Postby razormage » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:47 pm

I would suggest just treating it as Wound+ instead, barring Mierce doing a different suggestion. The Sronax are very expensive, and losing that Damage+ bonus without it translating to somethign else would make them overpriced for what they give you.
--Ryan Smith
Blog: http://thebeerwaaagh.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @beerwaaagh
staggerlee

Postby staggerlee » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Tyx for the reply. I agree that sronax need something extra and probably will get it the new profiles. We'll try wounds + and see how it turns out, i fear they maybe become too vicious.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 am

Hi Staggerlee,

Yes indeed, Srónax will be Wound+ 1D10 instead of Damage+.

I'm currently working on updated profiles, these should be ready early in January I hope. I was hoping to get them all done before Christmas but it's just not going to happen I'm afraid!

Cheers

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”