Base Size

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Hrothween

Base Size

Postby Hrothween » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi, bought my first Darklands miniature, it came with a square base, but I've noticed that most of the ones I see painted up have round. The mini is a Melusine, are the round bases for this type of mini just the regular old round ones you'd use for Warmachine, Carnivale, etc.? Want to get it based and start painting.
Funkychef

Re: Base Size

Postby Funkychef » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Yep, regular 30mm round base, but Mierce have said when they changed the bases, if you drop them an e-mail and let them know the models you've got, they'll get the new ones their meant to be on out to you :)
Aka Dave
Rick_Boer

Postby Rick_Boer » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

They are 30mm bases but they are not the bases used for Warmachine etc. Mierce developed their own bases. But as Funky said, just e-mail Rob and he will sort you out with the new plastic Mierce base
Hrothween

Postby Hrothween » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks for the replies! My LGS has a fair amount of newer items in, like the packs of Drune archers, for instance. From your experiences, are these types of packs likely to have the old square bases, or the new standard bases?
Funkychef

Postby Funkychef » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 am

Anything new that's gone out in about the last year will have the new round bases with sight arc's marked on :)
Aka Dave

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”