Fomoraic muster v.1.9

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
deadlydeceiver

Fomoraic muster v.1.9

Postby deadlydeceiver » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 am

Heyho,

just stumbled across the profile of Belech/Scion of Baalor. The Ice Blade has two profiles and states "Switch hands: Fist Punch" which is not in the profile.
Is he missing the punch or is it a wrong reference?
Honestly I feel like the whole singled-handed profile would only make sense in combination with another single-handed weapon, as the two-handed attack is so much stronger due to higher strength and Wound+ 1D10.

Best Sven
Come visit my blog about Mierce, Kingdom Death and more
http://sendtheeighth.blogspot.de/
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Fomoraic muster v.1.9

Postby Rob Lane » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:14 am

deadlydeceiver wrote:Heyho,

just stumbled across the profile of Belech/Scion of Baalor. The Ice Blade has two profiles and states "Switch hands: Fist Punch" which is not in the profile.
Is he missing the punch or is it a wrong reference?
Honestly I feel like the whole singled-handed profile would only make sense in combination with another single-handed weapon, as the two-handed attack is so much stronger due to higher strength and Wound+ 1D10.

Best Sven

It's an erroneous reference and should be removed, really; we decided to remove the Fist Punch option as he can hold his Ice Blade in either one or two hands.

Cheers

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”