Gorgorix

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
staggerlee

Gorgorix

Postby staggerlee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:18 pm

In the Gorgorix profile it says she needs to be the general to make the likes of "dawn of the khthone" mainstay, but it seems like every other commander can either be a general or a commander to make a certain type of unit mainstay. So, my question is; is this intentional or left out by mistake?
And if a unit is common (2), will it fill two slots if it is made mainstay due to commander or general.
Trying to wrap my head around the new muster rules.
Jonathon Chester

Re: Gorgorix

Postby Jonathon Chester » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:46 pm

She should make them mainstay automatically from when I read it will have a look shortly. If a unit had common 2 it counts as taking up 2 ubiquity slots if you muster it as common but if it's made mainstay it is just mainstay.
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2018 - 127/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2019 - 128/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2020 - 100/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2021 - 12/100
staggerlee

Postby staggerlee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Too bad about the common 2 to mainstay, would have helped a lot to meet the requirements.
The gorgorix has this rule; Lord of Gorgórares: If a Gorgórix is mustered as the host's general, Gorgórares become Mainstay units and, if a Gorgórar Unit is taken in her host, at least one Gorgórar unit must be
included in at least one Gorgórix' or Gorgór's or Sthena's command.

There is no mentioning about being just being a commander.
Last edited by staggerlee on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:42 pm

staggerlee wrote:Too bad about the common 2 to mainstay, would have helped a lot to meet the requirements.
The gorgorix has this rule; Lord of Gorgórares: If a Gorgórix is mustered as the host's general, Gorgórares become Mainstay units and, if a Gorgórar Unit is taken in her host, at least one Gorgórar unit must be
included in at least one Gorgórix' or Gorgór's or Sthena's command.

Yea, looks like I've missed that one - she should get those rules as a commander too.

Will fix.

Cheers
Rob
staggerlee

Postby staggerlee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Thx for the answer Rob.

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”