Wound+

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
staggerlee

Wound+

Postby staggerlee » Fri May 13, 2016 6:55 am

If a weapon has a wound+ in its profile, is it still so that you add the +dice to each one of the wound dices? When I read in the rules it seems like this has changed to after damage, not pr wound dice?
Well, that was a cluncky way to ask question, but I hope someone understands what I am trying to ask, he he.
Jonathon Chester

Re: Wound+

Postby Jonathon Chester » Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

You add tht dice to your wound dice. EG a draiggoch has wound+ 2d10 on his bite so for every one dice he gets through he rolls 3
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2018 - 127/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2019 - 128/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2020 - 100/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2021 - 12/100
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Wound+

Postby Rob Lane » Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 am

staggerlee wrote:If a weapon has a wound+ in its profile, is it still so that you add the +dice to each one of the wound dices? When I read in the rules it seems like this has changed to after damage, not pr wound dice?
Well, that was a cluncky way to ask question, but I hope someone understands what I am trying to ask, he he.

As it states in the rulebook - "If the Wound+ value states to roll dice, roll an amount of wound dice equal to that Wound+ value - per wound die - and add the results to the attack damage".

So if someone has four wound dice, with a Wound+ of 1D10 he gets another four wound dice for eight in total.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”