Kretos Ogros base size?

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Skull king

Kretos Ogros base size?

Postby Skull king » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 am

Hi!

A quick question.

I recently received Kretos in the mail, and have begun his assembly. I noticed he's smaller than I anticipated (Talos is actually taller). He comes with, and was listed in the website as having a 120mm base, but the Atalantes muster has his base size listed at 100mm (the same as Talos). Which one should it be? Since he's smaller than I anticipated, I thought he might have been brought down a base size, much like the kolossi.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Kretos Ogros base size?

Postby Rob Lane » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:07 am

Skull king wrote:Hi!

A quick question.

I recently received Kretos in the mail, and have begun his assembly. I noticed he's smaller than I anticipated (Talos is actually taller). He comes with, and was listed in the website as having a 120mm base, but the Atalantes muster has his base size listed at 100mm (the same as Talos). Which one should it be? Since he's smaller than I anticipated, I thought he might have been brought down a base size, much like the kolossi.

He's 100mm - you got the wrong base! Apologies for that. Send a mail via the contact mail address and I'll get a replacement sent out for you.

Cheers
Rob
Skull king

Postby Skull king » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:21 am

Rob Lane wrote:
Skull king wrote:Hi!

A quick question.

He's 100mm - you got the wrong base! Apologies for that. Send a mail via the contact mail address and I'll get a replacement sent out for you.

Cheers
Rob

Thanks for the reply! To be honest, I tried setting him up on both bases, and, when he's fully assembled, he really does look better, and fits nicely on the 120mm. I realize with the width of his stance, he fits well on the 100mm, but I think I'm going to stick with the 120, and just keep a spare 100mm base for when I game with him.

I hope this means an even BIGGER kolossus is in the works who'll utilize the 120mm base! ;)
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Skull king wrote:Thanks for the reply! To be honest, I tried setting him up on both bases, and, when he's fully assembled, he really does look better, and fits nicely on the 120mm. I realize with the width of his stance, he fits well on the 100mm, but I think I'm going to stick with the 120, and just keep a spare 100mm base for when I game with him.

It's all about the reach - he has a 2" reach you see.

Skull king wrote:I hope this means an even BIGGER kolossus is in the works who'll utilize the 120mm base! ;)

Who knows...? ;)

Cheers
Rob
Skull king

Postby Skull king » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:37 am

Rob Lane wrote:
Skull king wrote:
Skull king wrote:I hope this means an even BIGGER kolossus is in the works who'll utilize the 120mm base! ;)

Who knows...? ;)

Cheers
Rob

Well... You do. :D
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 am

Very true ;)

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”