Kindred Musters Update II

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Rob Lane » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Everyone,

Please note that all of the kindred musters have been updated to reflect the new units revealed in Darklands: Savage Hordes IV and to fix a few errors here and there.

Go here to download them: http://mierce-miniatures.com/index.php?act=drm

Feel free to note any errors or typos in these updates by replying to this post.

Cheers
Rob
Stefan
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Re: Kindred Musters Updated

Postby Stefan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:05 pm

so far I found the following mistakes in todays muster update:

Atalantes:
the Korikoloss are missing


Jutes:
Jute Forthain does not compel the veteran Jutgar - allthough this might be on purpose


Norse:
Grundtroll is missing as a mount option fot the Visi
also is Steinn the Bold ment to be a Visi ?(it says so on the sh4 page allthough I do not think all Visis are host champions an Steinn is supposed to be one)

Cheers
Stefan
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Updated

Postby Rob Lane » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:41 am

Stefan wrote:so far I found the following mistakes in todays muster update:

Atalantes:
the Korikoloss are missing


They're not being produced yet, so I've removed them.

Stefan wrote:Jutes:
Jute Forthain does not compel the veteran Jutgar - allthough this might be on purpose


That's on purpose.

Stefan wrote:Norse:
Grundtroll is missing as a mount option fot the Visi
also is Steinn the Bold ment to be a Visi ?(it says so on the sh4 page allthough I do not think all Visis are host champions an Steinn is supposed to be one)


Yeah, the Vísi was a placeholder really. Next update I'll add a Norse champion.

Cheers
Rob
Jeff
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 am

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Jeff » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Norse Muster:

Errors:
Steersman lists Birna on Fellhrafn as a model option but the Steersman has no Fellhrafn mount option.
Visi lists Fellhrafn as a mount option but does not list Birna on Fellhrafn as a model option.

Consideration:
If Birna can be Skipari, could she bring her Fellhrafn along as well?

Thanks,
Jeff
aka: GogglesDown
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Jeff wrote:Norse Muster:

Errors:
Steersman lists Birna on Fellhrafn as a model option but the Steersman has no Fellhrafn mount option.


Ah, that shouldn't be there. Steersmen, by definition, steer a ship. They won't be found on a Fellhrafn!

Jeff wrote:Visi lists Fellhrafn as a mount option but does not list Birna on Fellhrafn as a model option.


That's incorrect of course, I'll add that.

Jeff wrote:Consideration:
If Birna can be Skipari, could she bring her Fellhrafn along as well?


Ah, no, again, he's the skipper of a ship... sorry!

Cheers
Rob
User avatar
JediCat
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:10 am

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby JediCat » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Not strictly a typo as it can be inferred, but on the profile for "Fir Danu" you define what a "Favoured Warrior" is, but not a "Favoured Unit" (That is, there is no sentence defining it, and no bold highlighting the first instance of it.). You can infer that a Favoured Unit is any unit with Favoured Warriors in it, but I know you like to make things explicit, so thought I would mention it.
"Be as brutal and as sneaky and as nasty with your list as you wish - Darklands is not pink fluffy communist Warhammer" ~Rob Lane, May 17th, 2017
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Rob Lane » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:46 pm

JediCat wrote:Not strictly a typo as it can be inferred, but on the profile for "Fir Danu" you define what a "Favoured Warrior" is, but not a "Favoured Unit" (That is, there is no sentence defining it, and no bold highlighting the first instance of it.). You can infer that a Favoured Unit is any unit with Favoured Warriors in it, but I know you like to make things explicit, so thought I would mention it.


Good point, I'll amend it.

Cheers
Rob
James Balmer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby James Balmer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Rob,

I can see now unit option for Werbera in the Anglecynn muster.

James
User avatar
demyse
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby demyse » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Demilegionarius and their hero counterparts now have shield options but not shieldwall ability, is this correct (it was implied during the last kickstarter that shieldwall demis would be a thing)

Servile liege has had about a 300 gold drop in price, is this correct?
100 mini 2018 - 103 mierce (68 other)
100 mini 2019 - 69 mierce (61 other)
HughB
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby HughB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:55 pm

The constitution value and the number of constitution boxes don't match up for the cocneidr entry in the brythoniaid muster.
painting challenge 2019 - 67/100

All absolute statements are false
User avatar
demyse
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby demyse » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:11 am

Anglecynn - waelwulf lose bind wulf but wulf can still be bound to waelwulf
Byzantii - ignilegionarius - 3 models on damage track, squad size 1/3/5
Byzantii/infernii - auxilia bestiurius lose bind bhema but on infernii muster it can still be bound to them
Erainn - tuanagh and sleanagh if upgraded to veterans become mainstay, is this correct?
100 mini 2018 - 103 mierce (68 other)
100 mini 2019 - 69 mierce (61 other)
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Rob Lane » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:40 pm

demyse wrote:Demilegionarius and their hero counterparts now have shield options but not shieldwall ability, is this correct (it was implied during the last kickstarter that shieldwall demis would be a thing)


Ah yes, that needs adding.

demyse wrote:Servile liege has had about a 300 gold drop in price, is this correct?


Yep.

Cheers
Rob
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Rob Lane » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 pm

HughB wrote:The constitution value and the number of constitution boxes don't match up for the cocneidr entry in the brythoniaid muster.


Thanks, will fix.

Cheers
Rob
User avatar
Rob Lane
Site Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Warsop Vale, Nottinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Kindred Musters Update II

Postby Rob Lane » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 pm

demyse wrote:Anglecynn - waelwulf lose bind wulf but wulf can still be bound to waelwulf


Good spot, fixed.

demyse wrote:Byzantii - ignilegionarius - 3 models on damage track, squad size 1/3/5


Will sort!

demyse wrote:Byzantii/infernii - auxilia bestiurius lose bind bhema but on infernii muster it can still be bound to them


I'll change the Infernii muster.

demyse wrote:Erainn - tuanagh and sleanagh if upgraded to veterans become mainstay, is this correct?


Yes - becoming better signifies that they'll more likely be taken by their lords, so that's why.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest