Forced activation actions

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Crazyguy501

Forced activation actions

Postby Crazyguy501 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi, in a game yesterday I played the Technomantis has the Sunring which allows forced activation making potentially construct unit in Atalantes activate twice per battle hour presuming they haven’t already been activated twice. When forced activated they have a options they can do, Walk, Run, Charge and Attack.
However in this screnario my Mesokollosus were under Mive orders then being forced by the Technomantis which i was choosing to Charge action. Charge action I believe you have to be under Attack orders though.
So to summerise can the unit be forced to do an action despite whatever order type it is on through the sunring?
Many thanks
James
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Forced activation actions

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Crazyguy501 wrote:Hi, in a game yesterday I played the Technomantis has the Sunring which allows forced activation making potentially construct unit in Atalantes activate twice per battle hour presuming they haven’t already been activated twice. When forced activated they have a options they can do, Walk, Run, Charge and Attack.
However in this screnario my Mesokollosus were under Mive orders then being forced by the Technomantis which i was choosing to Charge action. Charge action I believe you have to be under Attack orders though.
So to summerise can the unit be forced to do an action despite whatever order type it is on through the sunring?
Many thanks
James

Correct. I'll add in "...regardless of its current vigour state or orders..." to make it explicit.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”