Kindred Musters Update - 1st July 2018

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Kindred Musters Update - 1st July 2018

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Should be today mate.

Cheers
Rob
Icchan

Postby Icchan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:29 pm

With the current rules, jute's support host is unplayable as wihtbogas can't be compelled. Moreover, the wihtbogas come with a human commander, shouldn't it be a wiht thain?
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Rob,

Any chance on the new Musters you could highlight changes to the previous version? Saves on having to print the entire Muster out and laminating them all again, I have three Kindreds, plus my playing partner's Norse and Byzantie, that's 5 musters to print out and laminate when I'm sure that not everything is changing..
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Icchan

Postby Icchan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Troll Jarl and Troll Gothi in the Norse muster says their strength is 1 although base size is 60mm.

If I buy the sword and axe combat weapon option for holumenn, do they also get the ability to use either sword or axe with a shield, or are they always forced two the sword and axe two handed, thus making their shield useless?

Also, no pdf bookmarks in this version? They were really handy :(
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 am

Brightblade wrote:Rob,

Any chance on the new Musters you could highlight changes to the previous version? Saves on having to print the entire Muster out and laminating them all again, I have three Kindreds, plus my playing partner's Norse and Byzantie, that's 5 musters to print out and laminate when I'm sure that not everything is changing..

I'll be honest, I barely have enough time to do the changes, let alone highlight them. But I'll do my best...

Cheers
Rob
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 am

Icchan wrote:Troll Jarl and Troll Gothi in the Norse muster says their strength is 1 although base size is 60mm.

If I buy the sword and axe combat weapon option for holumenn, do they also get the ability to use either sword or axe with a shield, or are they always forced two the sword and axe two handed, thus making their shield useless?

Ask this in the new thread please, just adding that today.

Icchan wrote:Also, no pdf bookmarks in this version? They were really handy :(

Well, I didn't put them in last time, so no idea what's happened there... remind me in January for the next iteration and I'll try to work out how it's done.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”