werwulf and human interaction

Somewhere to discuss or ask questions about the lore surrounding the Lands of Darkness.
antoine

werwulf and human interaction

Postby antoine » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi,
I imagine that feral Wulfas act as the savage beasts they are, fighting the same ennemies as their human friends but not being controlled by them. But for the werwulfas (wild) there is probably more interaction, and I wonder what kind of relationship can take place: do they still speak ? Do they easily follow orders? Do they feel superior to humans ?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: werwulf and human interaction

Postby Rob Lane » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:42 pm

antoine wrote:Hi,
I imagine that feral Wulfas act as the savage beasts they are, fighting the same ennemies as their human friends but not being controlled by them. But for the werwulfas (wild) there is probably more interaction, and I wonder what kind of relationship can take place: do they still speak ? Do they easily follow orders? Do they feel superior to humans ?

A great question!

Yes, they can still speak and follow orders; they are changed, of course, but they can remember much of their training and previous life. Following orders is rather more instinctive of course, but they will do so happily enough.

In terms of feeling superior, I wouldn't say they felt superior, just different: more powerful of course, bigger etc., but there's a big "pack" feeling going on even with humans because they came from them and they know it, if that makes sense. Humans regard them as superior, however - quite clearly so - and in most cases they want to be like them!

Cheers
Rob
antoine

Postby antoine » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Great answer ;-) Precious informations here for me who like to play narrative games ! (for which Darklands is incredibly inspiring)
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:13 am

antoine wrote:Great answer ;-) Precious informations here for me who like to play narrative games ! (for which Darklands is incredibly inspiring)

I'm very glad you think so Antoine ;)

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Lore”