Fiends native to dis vs changed humans

Somewhere to discuss or ask questions about the lore surrounding the Lands of Darkness.
demyse

Fiends native to dis vs changed humans

Postby demyse » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:47 pm

So as I understand there are 2 ways of becoming diabolic
1 - changing from man-demiman-demifiend-fiend-other things
or
2- being born/created a fiend.

So my questions are as follows,

How are the fiends native to Dis created? are they born or made?

Are there any that are exclusive to being created in Dis (Im assuming they don't have demimen).

As Fiends are both/neither sex (although they got balls, so im guessing the whole sex/gender thing can be a bit fluid in Dis) are there any Fiends that display traditional feminine body types?

With Dispater being the 'father' is this figurative or literal, and if so is there a 'mother'? (same again with the figurative/literal)
100mini18-103 mierce(68 other)
100mini19-69 mierce(91 other)
100mini20-216 mierce(517 other)
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Fiends native to dis vs changed humans

Postby Rob Lane » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:07 pm

demyse wrote:So as I understand there are 2 ways of becoming diabolic
1 - changing from man-demiman-demifiend-fiend-other things
or
2- being born/created a fiend.

So my questions are as follows,

How are the fiends native to Dis created? are they born or made?

Made from the odd passing human. Basically a human descends to Infernus, he is turned into a Fiend quickly (the transmogrification process is much quicker down there, he would still go through the changes, just far quicker). That is very rare though, humans don't generally get to go to Infernus...

demyse wrote:Are there any that are exclusive to being created in Dis (Im assuming they don't have demimen).

I confess I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here... do you mean, do humans have no part in some demons? If so, yes - there are some demons that don't come from humans.

demyse wrote:As Fiends are both/neither sex (although they got balls, so im guessing the whole sex/gender thing can be a bit fluid in Dis) are there any Fiends that display traditional feminine body types?

Yes. Your Craven Fiends are ballsacked up, but that doesn't mean there aren't female Fiends.

demyse wrote:With Dispater being the 'father' is this figurative or literal, and if so is there a 'mother'? (same again with the figurative/literal)

Yes. She's a right bitch.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Lore”