Battlescribe Army Lists

Show off your own musters and the tactics you use here!
Baragash

Battlescribe Army Lists

Postby Baragash » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm

I've created the current Brythoniaid 1.7 army list in Battlescribe.

As far as I can tell, there's no way to create a check that accounts for authority so you'd have to check that manually, unless someone knows how to do that. I've kitchen-sinked it for now by putting everything into the profile, including repeating the points values (though actually this proved useful in reminding me to change the points for some of the command group upgrades).

Any thoughts or feedback welcome, particularly before I start working on the next kindred ;) (and also because I'm a Battlescribe noob)

The repository is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fbx37prslqlz ... XHFDozSoqa
Baragash

Re: Battlescribe Army Lists

Postby Baragash » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Albainn list in there too now and a couple of minor tweaks to the Brythoniaid one (missed out the Host Banner).

Byzantii and Infernii up next (probably Infernii first).
razormage

Postby razormage » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Just FYI, I'm getting an "Error Updating Data" when I put the path for the index.bsi into my phone. Will try tonight when I'm on a wi-fi connection to see if it's a speed issue or something else.
--Ryan Smith
Blog: http://thebeerwaaagh.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @beerwaaagh
Baragash

Postby Baragash » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 pm

razormage wrote:Just FYI, I'm getting an "Error Updating Data" when I put the path for the index.bsi into my phone. Will try tonight when I'm on a wi-fi connection to see if it's a speed issue or something else.

It's entirely possible the issue is me not using Dropbox properly.....but I just double-checked, that is the "share link" to the Dropbox folder with the files in.

Return to “Darklands Tactics and Musters”