Hello!

For Mierce products as well as anything else you may want to show off
Lion of Flanders

Hello!

Postby Lion of Flanders » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 am

Hello Mierce Forum Folk:

I’m new on this forum as of today. First off, I’ll start with pointing out that which y’all probably are in strong agreement with, I.e. that Mierce makes really badass figures!

Now to business, it’s been a while since I’ve been on any forums and the world has changed a bit, I’m afraid. I used to store and link photos to photobucket which they now want to charge a zillion bucks a minute for the privilege....so what do y’all do for image hosting and if you want to link or post images to this forum?

All advice appreciated....
That’s silly! Playin’ with little statues, pretendin’ they’re fightin’...why not round up a bunch of real goblins and let’em whack it out?
Brightblade

Re: Hello!

Postby Brightblade » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Hello fellow Darklander,

Where in the world are you?
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Icchan

Postby Icchan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Lion of Flanders wrote:so what do y’all do for image hosting and if you want to link or post images to this forum?

All advice appreciated....

I use imgur.com mostly. If you create an account (or use your existing google or Facebook login) they won't remove the images after a while.
Lion of Flanders

Postby Lion of Flanders » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:11 am

I’m in Oregon, USA. I don’t mind paying a bit for hosting images, i.e. I don’t want to lose them or hassle with broken links and all that stuff, but photobucket and their “pro” level seemed a bit steep...
That’s silly! Playin’ with little statues, pretendin’ they’re fightin’...why not round up a bunch of real goblins and let’em whack it out?

Return to “Painting and Modelling”