Compel and Influence - An Unofficial Darklands and Mierce Miniatures podcast

Anything unrelated to any of the other forums
demyse

Compel and Influence - An Unofficial Darklands and Mierce Miniatures podcast

Postby demyse » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Good afternoon All

I would like to post the attached and see what you guys think about it. Myself and 2 friends who are on the forums (James and Hugh) got together and recorded a test podcast.
I will preface this by saying it is WAY longer than I intended (just short of 3 hours), it my first attempt recording and editing,everything was done on an iphone and we are fairly new to Mierce and Darklands.

Currently I have it saved as a youtube video (audio only) and I have it marked as you need a link to find it.

If anyone wants to give it a listen please do so, I look forward to any and all feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YslLudOIC3Y&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by demyse on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baking a commemorative pie in the shape of an enormous pie
Alex (ÉgB)

Re: Compel and Influence - An Unofficial Darklands and Mierce Miniatures podcast - episode zero - Will there be badgers?

Postby Alex (ÉgB) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Listened to as much as I had time for and enjoyed it! And you'll find the Bull of Bronze is actually outside a shopping centre in Birmingham.... ;)

Érainn go Brách!

Érainn - Ker-Ys - Albainn
demyse

Re: Compel and Influence - An Unofficial Darklands and Mierce Miniatures podcast - episode zero - Will there be badgers?

Postby demyse » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:09 am

Glad you enjoyed it!
HughB

Postby HughB » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:34 pm

And apologies to the fine citizens of Hull. ;-)
demyse

Re: Compel and Influence - An Unofficial Darklands and Mierce Miniatures podcast

Postby demyse » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Hi all. The next episode should be available now. Link to the channel below. Once again it's audio only
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaimeletarte
Byzantii V

Re: Compel and Influence - An Unofficial Darklands and Mierce Miniatures podcast

Postby Byzantii V » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:54 am

Hey guys, I listened to Episode 0 last night and it was very entertaining. Thanks for the hard work and I hope you keep it up!
demyse

Postby demyse » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi all, the latest episode of the podcast is now available https://www.youtube.com/user/jaimeletarte
demyse

Postby demyse » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:29 am

Hi all
We will be recording again some day this week so the next one should be up early next week. I have a few questions for those who have listened.
The first is we referred to the first episode as 'episode zero' so the second recorded episode became 'episode 1'. Do you feel we should renumber them to 1,2,3 etc?
Also I put very little in the description, I was considering putting links to the various miniatures we are talking about, good idea or no?
Beire

Postby Beire » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Another upcoming episode, that's some good news. I really enjoy listening to you guys.

demyse wrote:Hi all
We will be recording again some day this week so the next one should be up early next week. I have a few questions for those who have listened.
The first is we referred to the first episode as 'episode zero' so the second recorded episode became 'episode 1'. Do you feel we should renumber them to 1,2,3 etc?

I can imagine that it's easier to renumber them.

demyse wrote:Also I put very little in the description, I was considering putting links to the various miniatures we are talking about, good idea or no?

I think it's a good idea to put links of the miniatures in the description. That way people new to Darklands can search for the models that you guys are talking about.

Keep up the good work!
demyse

Postby demyse » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Next episode of the podcast is up
https://youtu.be/kAJRkNwPqF0
demyse

Postby demyse » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Hey guys, next Podcast episode is up
https://youtu.be/yerPU19dvgE

Return to “Other Topics”