What i want for Christmas

Anything unrelated to any of the other forums
That Guy

What i want for Christmas

Postby That Guy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:16 am

So, sitting on my cofee table right now is a black binder full of the Darklands pdf thats been printed off. However i'm one of those weirdos that doesn't learn well simply from reading things in text. And on top of that i can only find tiny incriments of time to sit down and attempt reading that tome of glory, before someone needs me to do something else (normally a child whos glued a chicken to their forehead or some other stunt of inexplicable thought process).
But this morning as i yell at heathen children to get their crap together and out the door to school, it occurred to me what i need. So this an official request to the head honchos at Mierce headquarters:
Please put the Darklands rulebook in audio format. Preferably read by someone with an appropriatley grizzled voice like Sam Elliot, Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Betty White.
Dave Fraser

Re: What i want for Christmas

Postby Dave Fraser » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm

And can I have a second version narrated by Timmy where he uses full colloquialisms and actual play terms for the rules. So zappy zappy Magic (ranged damage spells) and running up and twatting (charging) things.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Well, there will be videos...

Cheers
Rob
Rob Boyce

Postby Rob Boyce » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Looking forward to those videos, the originals were a big helping when getting into the game!
Stu

Postby Stu » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:13 pm

Dave Fraser wrote:And can I have a second version narrated by Timmy where he uses full colloquialisms and actual play terms for the rules. So zappy zappy Magic (ranged damage spells) and running up and twatting (charging) things.

There needs to be a limited run of the Tim Edition of the rulebook, and then it needs to never be mentioned again so that it can sow maximum chaos.

Return to “Other Topics”