Kthones muster and general rule question

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
hdma

Kthones muster and general rule question

Postby hdma » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 am

What is the difference in the gorgonares unit between agitator and harbringer? is those considered both as standard bearer?

Is correct that all the warchief of the kthones (except gorgonarch) have "ubiquity:rare"?

Combat Phase; 8.2.5 Parry

the rule states that i can use any of the defender strike dice to parry enemey attack plus any of my parry dice avaible for that hour. Where can i find the strike dice in the model profile?

Thanks in advice
hdma

Re: Kthones muster and general rule question

Postby hdma » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:01 pm

another question...

with Kthones can i muster unit from different realm if i choose a Gorgon as a general?
hdma

Postby hdma » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

Another question...

someone can explain how work the parry/evasion Phase. Which are the strike dice/shot dice of the defender?

Thx in advice

H.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi Hdma

Is correct that all the warchief of the kthones (except gorgonarch) have "ubiquity:rare"?

Yes; the Khthones muster is geared towards the Gorgonares, really, so other realms' Warchiefs will be Rare in such hosts. You must bear in mind that these musters are in their infancy and things will change as new miniatures come along.

Combat Phase; 8.2.5 Parry

the rule states that i can use any of the defender strike dice to parry enemey attack plus any of my parry dice avaible for that hour. Where can i find the strike dice in the model profile?

The Defender's strike dice are, effectively, what the Attacker rolled successfully. So if an Attacker needed an 8 to strike a Defender, and gets an 8 or above, he's struck the Defender and thus the Defender gets to roll that strike die (plus any parry dice).

with Kthones can i muster unit from different realm if i choose a Gorgon as a general?

Yes, whatever you see in the Khthones muster you can add to a Gorgon's host. At the moment, as I've said, the musters are in their infancy; when the various realms of the Khthones are fleshed out, Lískares for example will be allies of the Gorgons, and vice versa - but for now, I'm allowing Khthones players to use what is available.

someone can explain how work the parry/evasion Phase. Which are the strike dice/shot dice of the defender?

See my answer above - it's the same answer, really, for the shooting; the shot dice are those that the Shooter has hit the Target with.

Hope all that makes sense.
hdma

Postby hdma » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:21 am

Thx for the asnwers.

i can't wait for KS2 and the new minis that will coming out

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”