Mierce Miniatures Back Office

Anything unrelated to any of the other forums
Brightblade

Mierce Miniatures Back Office

Postby Brightblade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am

Hi Guys,

I do love the Mini's and the Game and everything that goes with it, rules Lore...etc...

The only thing that in my opinion is lacking a bit of support is in the Back Office, Distribution part of the Business..

The communication that is promised on the website appears to be less than adequate in keeping customers informed of their orders, Kick Starters aside, as we all know we have to wait on those, but web store items on free order, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of communication to customers when orders are delayed as to why they are delayed and when they are expected to be shipped.

I unfortunately have had to log a message on the web store today about a parcel dispatched from you on the 4th June by First Class that still has not arrived... I know there is nothing wrong with my postal service as I have been receiving parcels all week and those on First Class deliveries have arrived next day..

I know this sounds like a complaint, it is more of an observation and some constructive criticism and I hope it will be taken as such..

I am happy to wait for my Mini's but I am also concerned when I know my postal service is working just fine that your delivery either hasn't been posted yet or has got lost somewhere in the system..

Thanks for reading, and hopefully communication will improve, I understand you are busy and that you are a small company, I understand all that, you have loyal customers who love your products, but require a little bit more customer service.

Brighty
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rick_Boer

Re: Mierce Miniatures Back Office

Postby Rick_Boer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:23 am

Which e-mail address do you use to send messages to? Because I've never had a problem getting into contact with Rob through e-mail.
And the 4th of June....Give it some more time....Daaaamn, I've had packages not turn up for 4 weeks (now I know that's international and all...But it only had to cross the North Sea).
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:19 am

Rick_Boer wrote:Which e-mail address do you use to send messages to? Because I've never had a problem getting into contact with Rob through e-mail.
And the 4th of June....Give it some more time....Daaaamn, I've had packages not turn up for 4 weeks (now I know that's international and all...But it only had to cross the North Sea).

If I send a message via the website, I generally get an answer the next working day, sometime the same day. That's good. The opportunity is for me not to have to ask in the first place..

If an order is going to be late then it's helpful if the customer is told so without having to ask.

As I said not a complaint, a constructive criticism..
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I've answered your e-mail Scott, I'm not quite sure what you mean by not e-mailing you if packages are delayed; you ordered on the 4th and we dispatched it on the 6th, within our "usually dispatched within two working days" schedule. It's now with a different company, Royal Mail, and there's literally nothing I can do once it leaves Mierce.

I can send your dispatch e-mails off to you again, did you get those sent on the 6th? That's when we sent your package.

Cheers
Rob
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Rob Lane wrote:I've answered your e-mail Scott, I'm not quite sure what you mean by not e-mailing you if packages are delayed; you ordered on the 4th and we dispatched it on the 6th, within our "usually dispatched within two working days" schedule. It's now with a different company, Royal Mail, and there's literally nothing I can do once it leaves Mierce.

I can send your dispatch e-mails off to you again, did you get those sent on the 6th? That's when we sent your package.

Cheers
Rob

Rob, I do appreciate all your hard work and that of the team at Mierce..

I wasn't specifically referring to this one order, but the communication in general, when asking a question the response is brilliant, unfortunately if there are delays we should ideally be told, as per the blurg on the web store. Rather than us having to ask..

As I said at the start of this response, I do appreciate all your hard work at Mierce, and as you are so popular I can understand some of the issues you face..

I've worked in the Supply and Demand sector all my life so I understand it pretty well, so I know the pressures and bottle necks, but communication is the key..

Thanks for taking the time to read..

EDIT: By the way thank you for your thorough response on email to my question on the webstore... when you get the communication right it is brilliant and I cannot fault it, it just needs to be more Supplier led rather than Customer led.. And again I am speaking in general terms rather than specifically regarding this order..
And yes, I cannot hold you accountable for Royal Mail, and I was unaware that it was such a difficult process for you to claim from them, I will be patient and wait, tapping my fingers in eager anticipation of getting my hands on some more brilliant Mini's.. :)
Last edited by Brightblade on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Well, thank you for your comments, we take all feedback on board.

Cheers
Rob
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Thank you for the email responses..

Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:16 pm

An Apology...

Today I received my Mierce delivery after sending an email on Saturday questioning where it was, for the message I apologise for wasting your time..

You see, from the point I place my order I am like a kid in a sweet shop whose told that he has to wait before he can get his grubby little mitts on the wondrous sweeties all laying around...

So in future I promise to be more patient and sit on my idle hands until the package comes through the door, although at that point I cannot be held responsible for the feverish excitement of opening, assembling and gaming with the wondrous sweeties...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am

It's okay mate, it's totally understandable... but you need to remember, we're not Amazon ;)

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Other Topics”