Player Introductions

Where in the world are you, and where do you play? Introduce yourself and find yourself an opponent or community.
Dalthius

Player Introductions

Postby Dalthius » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:00 am

The inevitable forum topic for everyone to say hello, where they are from, an interesting thing or two about themselves and/or whatever else comes to mind!

My name is Mike (Michael Caldwell from Kickstarter), from Fort Worth, TX in the USA. Can't wait to get my minis!
Darq Hunter

Re: Player Introductions

Postby Darq Hunter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

Hey, I'm Mercedes from the KS. I've been Darq Hunter on the internets since I was about fourteen or so. I'm in Seattle, WA, USA. I'll be surprised if there are any other girls from the KS.
Dalthius

Postby Dalthius » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:36 am

Lovely Seattle. I've been up there once for work; the air is fantastic. I'm a runner, and that was one of the most comfortable runs I've ever had. Welcome to the forum!
AndyP

Postby AndyP » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 am

Hi, I'm Andrew Patten from the KS. I'm in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire in the UK. Looking forward to getting some amazing minis to paint and maybe game with. Also just starting a project to build a modular gaming table so fingers crossed it will see some Darklands action ;-)
As I always say. At the end of the day.................it goes dark :-)
zedmeister

Postby zedmeister » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 am

I'm Zedmeister from the KS and I am a Darklands (and resin) addict! Based around Cov, UK I have plans (as always) for a gaming table, Fomoraic, Atalantes and Angelcynn forces and a glass cabinet to store show them off in.

Was around Vancouver and Seattle last October during the 2 week indian summer - blue skies and 20 degrees! That was a well timed holiday...
Tailum

Postby Tailum » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 am

Hey all! My name's Ryan from NSW, Australia and I've started collecting a Fomoraic kindred and look forward to playing this awesome new game! :D
bloodwars

Postby bloodwars » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

Aaron, springfield, VA (USA) - norse. Hi!
Dalthius

Postby Dalthius » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Lot of UK folks around (obviously). I spent 4 years in East Anglia, and visited a few places in my time there. haven't made it to Australia yet, though. Would love to do some diving there.
Dan d'Lyon

Postby Dan d'Lyon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Scott here. I'm from Madison, WI USA. Been a gamer for more than 30 years and apparently more of a collector than a painter of miniatures for most of that time. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to taking a stab at doing even a semblance of justice to these amazing models.
RayzrYR

Postby RayzrYR » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:03 am

Hey, I'm Dan, or dan on the KS. I also go by the name of RayzrYR everywhere else on the internets. I'm on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia, but I've lived in an around Sydney all my life. I've been gaming and painting since about 1992, lately not much of either. I've been pushing myself to get back onto the painting, which has been fun. I too can hardly bear the waiting for delivery of this KS. :)
Mysterioso

Postby Mysterioso » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Hullo

Student in Northern Virginia (US) just scraping by. I discovered this amazing looking game on Kickstarter and was wondering if anyone nearby was playing. I'd like to at least grab the rulebook in the new kickstarter and try and meet up with people if anyone's out there.
malkenius

Postby malkenius » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello from Spain
Finally 2 friends and me pledge on the new kindred kickstarter. I will go with kthonesssssh!!
Love the models and we hope the game too.
See you soon!
Korak

Postby Korak » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 am

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have been busy on the kickstarter comments, but have not introduced myself here.
I am Korak (yes, my real name) and I am from Lelystad in The Netherlands.

I got introduced into Darklands with the Monstrous Mounts KS and like many before me I am now hooked!

It would be great to hear from other players in The Netherlands so we can maybe play a game in the future (haven't got the units at the moment to do that yet!).
Maguila

Postby Maguila » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm

New player here too. Spain. Murcia. Malke´s foe. Soon we´ll start. Can´t wait!
Alex (ÉgB)

Postby Alex (ÉgB) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm Alex, started my Darklands journey with New Kindred as I couldn't resist the Érainn, although not sorted out getting anything from that order yet... have to rectify that at some point!

Also joined in on Metal Age (where I started my Ker-Ys collection) and Savage Hordes 2 (where I intend to start Albainn).

I'm from very near to Birmingham, UK.
Érainn go Brách!

Blog: Alex Does Hobby Stuff
Krikke

Postby Krikke » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:47 am

Hi, i'm Kristof and started Darklands with a friend a few months back. We fell in love with the models and our now learning the rules. I have Fomoraic and Ysians.
I live in Hoegaarden, Belgium.

Cheers,

Krikke.
Blæc Panþer

Postby Blæc Panþer » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Greetings from Taiwan!

Just started collecting Darklands miniatures. Since I first time saw them on Kickstarter Might Monster, I couldn't forget them...
Such an fantastic, brilliant, awesome miniatures!

I'll try out the game when I got my rule book. Can;t wait for it!
As all ways, have a good day!

Return to “Darklands Players and Community”