Atalantes Burning Gaze invocation

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Icchan

Atalantes Burning Gaze invocation

Postby Icchan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:57 am

How is this spell supposed to work exactly? It's a sight invocation that can only target friendly automatons. It also has maximum range and lethal range. Do we apply all standard modifiers when I target an automaton unit?
Brightblade

Re: Atalantes Burning Gaze invocation

Postby Brightblade » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:16 am

From reading this Invoke, it sounds like the Invoker targets the Friendly Unit with all Dice, Temper to Skill to Roll, I assume with any modifiers... All Successful hits then transfer to the Friendly Invoked unit as Shot Dice who then perform a Shoot action using the Distance Modifiers with the P+P as it's Weapon Power against an enemy Unit as a usual Shoot Attack...
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Icchan wrote:How is this spell supposed to work exactly? It's a sight invocation that can only target friendly automatons. It also has maximum range and lethal range. Do we apply all standard modifiers when I target an automaton unit?

Yes. The only difference to a normal Shot is that you're targeting your own unit.

Cheers
Rob
Icchan

Postby Icchan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Alright, got it.

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”