MM Facebook

For news and announcement posts from the Mierce team.
AndyP

MM Facebook

Postby AndyP » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:21 am

Due to personal circumstances, I am having to give up on my beloved hobby and kickstarter. I would be very grateful if someone would be willing to take over the maintenance of the Mierce Militia Facebook page. If anyone can help, please pm me on here. Thankyou.
As I always say. At the end of the day.................it goes dark :-)
Baragash

Re: MM Facebook

Postby Baragash » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:31 am

Heh Andy, if the function of managing the page is mainly to provide a FB news outlet for Mierce in terms of their KS Updates and general new releases I'm more than happy to pick that up for you. Maybe it would be a good idea to brief out what's involved here so people can decide if they're interested though.

Whatever's happened, best of luck in dealing with it.
AndyP

Postby AndyP » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:41 am

The basic running of the page has been linking the weekly updates to the news feed and updating the kindred albums with the new releases and pics of the painted models. Occasionally you have to answer a question that someone may ask, but its very rare. Anything else you may want to do with it is up to you. I would've liked more users to upload their own wips or battle reports but that seemed to die off somewhat. Anything anyone can do to help would be great. Ryan Smith is also an admin for the site, but all the updates and galleries were my responsibility.
deadlydeceiver

Postby deadlydeceiver » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Bah, Andy a good Mierceday just turned into a bad one. You will be missed greatly in the community! :cry:

As my expirience with managing a FB page tends towards zero, I wouldn't think of myself as a worthy candidate, but I'll try to contribute to the content more regularly.

Anyway: All the best for your future Andy.

Best Sven
Come visit my blog about Mierce, Kingdom Death and more
http://sendtheeighth.blogspot.de/
AndyP

Postby AndyP » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Since Baragash was the first to respond, I have made him the new page admin. If anyone else would like to be involved, you should contact him and see if you can work something out together :-) thanks
Baragash

Postby Baragash » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:02 pm

I don't see any reason not to add the other two volunteers to the admin panel ;)

Return to “News and Announcements”