Kickstarter question?

For Kickstarter related discussion and chatter
Rage

Kickstarter question?

Postby Rage » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:19 pm

Hi. Are kickstarter units available for purchase for everyone or only those that pledged for the cause? Also I see a lot of kickstarter units that dont have a release date. Whats up with that?
Brightblade

Re: Kickstarter question?

Postby Brightblade » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Rage wrote:Hi. Are kickstarter units available for purchase for everyone or only those that pledged for the cause? Also I see a lot of kickstarter units that dont have a release date. Whats up with that?

The Mierce Miniatures webstore will have a selection of Kickstarter items that you can purchase ahead of time, they are not listed in their own section but are scattered throughout the kindreds themselves
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:51 am

Rage wrote:Hi. Are kickstarter units available for purchase for everyone or only those that pledged for the cause?

Anyone can purchase them! You just have to remember it's a pre-order.

Rage wrote:Also I see a lot of kickstarter units that dont have a release date. Whats up with that?

Those are kickstarter items that haven't been sculpted yet; as soon as they are sculpted there'll be a date attached to them.

Cheers
Rob
Rage

Postby Rage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Thanks for the answers. You guys make the best miniatures I'vee seen so far. To bad the player base is rather small.

Return to “Darklands Kickstarter Projects”