Gearing up for Darklands Kickstarter Mk2!

For Kickstarter related discussion and chatter
zedmeister

Gearing up for Darklands Kickstarter Mk2!

Postby zedmeister » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 am

Alright, I'm sure I'm not the only one excited by the the upcoming Kickstarter. So I thought I'd assemble this post to help in promoting and sharing ideas:

What we know (bear in mind that these are fluid):
Current start date esitmate is the 16th September
Different format to the first one
Focus on getting the full rulebook sorted
Some sort of Artwork book may feature as an option
Kindred dice may feature
Will feature the follopwing Kindreds: Albainn, Angelcynn, Brythoniaid, Byzantii, Fomoraic, Khthones, Norse and Ysians.
The Atalantes, Erainn, Infernii and Vras may feature only if the the funding gets high enough
Kickstarter options may break down as follows:
Instead of "Starter Sets" there will be "Encounter Hosts" (500 gold), "Skirmish Hosts" (1,000 gold) and "Battle Hosts" (2,500 gold)... but that still isn't the full story. Such hosts will be available - but NOT the main focus of the Kickstarter.

None of the items currently available will feature
Have a look here for what could feature

Some of the concepts seen so far:
Mysterious Shield

Fomoraic Warlord:

Norse Champion:

Ysian Drune Horseman:

Ideas and promoting
So, it makes sense to build some interest over this kickstarter to get the gold rolling in (which is why I put this together - an easy copy+paste format). The more backers, the more money and the more goodies we end up ruining out wallets on!

Also, not sure if Mierce is taking ideas for kickstarter ideas? One idea I've seen that was popular was the retailer pledge - allow retailers to receive Kickstarter funded miniatures at the same time as backers with options for promotional posters, Quickstarter rule bundles and kickstarter exclusive minis for Competition giveaways.

Return to “Darklands Kickstarter Projects”