Increase or spread?

For Kickstarter related discussion and chatter
Gruulgor

Increase or spread?

Postby Gruulgor » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:52 am

So, with the next KS coming next monday and I have some small doubts about the faction for which I'm going to pledge. My first option of the last KS were the Albainn, I love their look of "feral man of the hills", wild and savage but still humans. Unfortunately the Albaiin were not ready for the first wave :cry: and their allies (Brythonaid) didn't catch my eye, so at the end I pledged for the norse.

I have:

- Troll starter set (6 trolls and two humans)
- Gamla Bror (the troll shaman)
- Brynhild Guunblindi (the woman with the raven)
- Hruddin, Valhrafn (the giant raven)

Also, I have Beowa and Urbad.

So, is that enough to play a medium size game? Should I buy more norse for the next KS or is that more than enough? Would you go for the Albaiin or increase the norse? My estimated budget for the next KS is 100-150 euros (£ 85-125), so I'm afraid I can't afford two medium size pledges.
AndyS

Re: Increase or spread?

Postby AndyS » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:25 pm

That will not work for a game in the full rules. You have no mainstay or common units. You'll need some human infantry at least in the next KS.
Wyrd bið ful aræd
Gruulgor

Re: Increase or spread?

Postby Gruulgor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 am

Great, thanks for the answer :D So .... Norses then!! You can't go wrong with a bunch of bloodthirsty vikings :D And for your answer I suppose I should concentrate on human troops and skip the bigger monsters (maybe a few more trolls?)

I think I'll end buying a few albainn also :roll:

Return to “Darklands Kickstarter Projects”