Brythoniaid Muster - Skirmish

For discussion of Brythoniaid hosts and their strategies and tactics
warchild40k

Brythoniaid Muster - Skirmish

Postby warchild40k » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm

I think this is right but am posting here to see if there is any reason this muster would not work. This is for a skirmish size army.

General - Geraint Nerthol (w/ heavy armor) - 95g - Authority 88 - Rare
Commander - Hywel Hir (Uchelwyr Bannerman w/ heavy armor) - 94g - Authority 74 - Rare

Dyndraig Unit (under command of Hywel Hir) - Authority 25 - Uncommon
- Pendyndraig - (w/ heavy armor) - 116g
- Tandyndraig - (w/ heavy armor) - 116g
- Dyndraig Warrior (w/ heavy armor) - 94g
- Dyndraig Warrior (w/ heavy armor) - 94g

Cawrdraig Unit (under command of Hywel Hir) - Authority 29 - Uncommon
- Pencawrdraig - (w/ heavy armor) - 195g
- Tancawrdraig - (w/ heavy armor) - 195g

Total gold = 999g

If I understand the command authority correctly then I believe this works and with a skirmish max of 2 rare and 3 uncommon units it still works and falls at 1000g or less. So I believe everything lines up correctly. Anyone see any issues with this load out? I'm more concerned with making sure it falls within the muster rules, not so much how effective it might be. The effectiveness will work itself out after several games and seeing what works and what doesn't.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Brythoniaid Muster - Skirmish

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 am

Hi Warchild

That looks great, to be fair I would place the Dyndraig within the general's command, just to ensure your eggs aren't all in one basket. But everything else is fine ;o)

The next KS will of course see more options for the Brythoniaid!

Cheers
warchild40k

Re: Brythoniaid Muster - Skirmish

Postby warchild40k » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks for the feedback Rob! Yea it makes sense to break them up I guess. A lot of these things will become more obvious as games are played but it is always good to get pointers before then.

Great news for more Brythoniaid! Another Cawrdraig model or two will be nice to keep Aradae company and some common chaff units would be cool as well for the big guys to wade through :) Although, Shaaroc is considered a Cawrdraig right? Wait nevermind, he is Fomoraic...getting my armies mixed up ack!

Return to “Brythoniaid”