Croatia and rest of balkan

For players in Europe to introduce themselves.
Rage

Croatia and rest of balkan

Postby Rage » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 pm

Any players from the balcans playing this amazing game? I recently found out about this game and while I intend to collect the norse faction, I also want to play it. Sadly, havent found anyone yet.
Brightblade

Re: Croatia and rest of balkan

Postby Brightblade » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Rage wrote:Any players from the balcans playing this amazing game? I recently found out about this game and while I intend to collect the norse faction, I also want to play it. Sadly, havent found anyone yet.

I know it will cost a little more, but why not invest in two kindreds, perhaps by a starter host of each, then get a friend involved who can play a kindred with you.
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
Rage

Postby Rage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:33 pm

Yeah, it seems I'll have to do just that. There is a tabletop gaming community in Zagreb but none of them plays Darklands. Maybe I'll throw in a free darklands rulebook to pique their interest.
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Rage wrote:Yeah, it seems I'll have to do just that. There is a tabletop gaming community in Zagreb but none of them plays Darklands. Maybe I'll throw in a free darklands rulebook to pique their interest.

I got hooked after just one game, and then made the mistake of looking at the Mierce webstore and fell in love with the Wulfas, that was over 2 years ago now.. Now I have 5 full kindreds and have had a hand in designing some of the gameplay..

Love it..
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...

Return to “Europe”