Atalantes Weapon Costing

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Crazyguy501

Atalantes Weapon Costing

Postby Crazyguy501 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi I’m a bit curious about certain profiles that have a weapon but may have two costs. My assumption was that you pay it the once regardless of it being there twice becuase it was a combat weapon and a shot weapon. Though it’s been made aware to me that I should be paying both costs? They were also the same gold cost each. Having looked at the additional weapon cost in the Muster I didn’t see any mention of both costs being required to be payed when purchasing the weapon.

The example is, the Strategos in the Atalantes Muster can purchase an Ilioxiphos. It has two entries one as a combat weapon the other as a ranged weapon on his profile. Both parts mention it’s 11 gold. Do you only pay the 11 gold once for the weapon, or do you have to pay 22 gold having to add the two 11 gold costs together? I just assumed once paying your 11 gold you got the whole package in the weapon, and the second mention of it was just it’s ranged stats, which would only cost 11 gold.

Thanks
James
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Atalantes Weapon Costing

Postby Rob Lane » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:46 am

Once. I'll make sure that's clear somewhere...

Cheers
Rob
Jonathon Chester

Postby Jonathon Chester » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 am

Rob Lane wrote:Once. I'll make sure that's clear somewhere...

Cheers
Rob

Rob this is a similar thing with the Ettenwiht and it’s lantern option. Do you have to pay 50 in the shot weapon but and the 29 in combat weapon but?
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2018 - 127/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2019 - 128/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2020 - 100/100
One Hundred Minis Challenge 2021 - 12/100
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:37 pm

Jonathon Chester wrote:
Rob Lane wrote:Once. I'll make sure that's clear somewhere...

Cheers
Rob

Rob this is a similar thing with the Ettenwiht and it’s lantern option. Do you have to pay 50 in the shot weapon but and the 29 in combat weapon but?

Both, on this one. I'm nothing if not inconsistent...

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”