Once per Mark

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
cwesterman13

Once per Mark

Postby cwesterman13 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:20 am

Does the rule Once per Mark have any effect at all when on spells which don't have an effect past their resolution? for example the 'Run' and 'Murder' Sell-Sword spells?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Once per Mark

Postby Rob Lane » Mon May 23, 2022 1:31 pm

cwesterman13 wrote:Does the rule Once per Mark have any effect at all when on spells which don't have an effect past their resolution? for example the 'Run' and 'Murder' Sell-Sword spells?

I'm not quite sure I've got what you mean, but if it's what I think it is, no, you can't Invoke the same invocation (with the Once per Mark rule) against the same unit in the same battle hour.

So you couldn't keep casting Run on the same unit, if you had two different Sorcerers with Run.

Cheers
Rob
cwesterman13

Re: Once per Mark

Postby cwesterman13 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:16 pm

Rob Lane wrote:
cwesterman13 wrote:Does the rule Once per Mark have any effect at all when on spells which don't have an effect past their resolution? for example the 'Run' and 'Murder' Sell-Sword spells?

I'm not quite sure I've got what you mean, but if it's what I think it is, no, you can't Invoke the same invocation (with the Once per Mark rule) against the same unit in the same battle hour.

So you couldn't keep casting Run on the same unit, if you had two different Sorcerers with Run.

Cheers
Rob

Ah, that makes sense, cheers.

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”