Yewborn Bow

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
cwesterman13

Yewborn Bow

Postby cwesterman13 » Tue May 24, 2022 7:03 pm

Regarding the Anglecynn Artefact "Yewborn Bow" - the rule "Flesh-finder: warriors shot by the Yewborn Bow have a +1 parry modifier." - Is this a lasting status effect on the target unit; or is it meant to apply to the target's Evade rolls against the shot? I ask on account of the difference in wording to Iolo's Bow from the Brythoniad list: "Hard to evade: Evades against shot dice from Iolo's Bow are performed with a +2 evade modifier."
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Yewborn Bow

Postby Rob Lane » Tue May 24, 2022 8:45 pm

cwesterman13 wrote:Regarding the Anglecynn Artefact "Yewborn Bow" - the rule "Flesh-finder: warriors shot by the Yewborn Bow have a +1 parry modifier." - Is this a lasting status effect on the target unit; or is it meant to apply to the target's Evade rolls against the shot? I ask on account of the difference in wording to Iolo's Bow from the Brythoniad list: "Hard to evade: Evades against shot dice from Iolo's Bow are performed with a +2 evade modifier."

Ah it should say evade, not parry, and I'll change the wording to be similar to Iolo's Bow.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”