Sleisiwr

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
jereme

Sleisiwr

Postby jereme » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:08 pm

Two questions on the Brythoniaid artefact Sleisiwr.

First, it says "Only warriors of the kin ‘Draig’ may bear Sleisiwr." Should this be "Only warriors of the kin ‘Dyndraig’, 'Cawrdraig', or 'Cadyndraig' may bear Sleisiwr."? Or can a Draiggoch carry this cleaver?

Second, "each warrior wounded by Sleisiwr suffers 1 WOUND at the end of each activation after the one in which he is wounded" is confusing to me. Does the warrior take a wound each time his unit activates in that battle hour, or each time ANY unit activates in that battle hour?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Sleisiwr

Postby Rob Lane » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:45 pm

jereme wrote:Two questions on the Brythoniaid artefact Sleisiwr.

First, it says "Only warriors of the kin ‘Draig’ may bear Sleisiwr." Should this be "Only warriors of the kin ‘Dyndraig’, 'Cawrdraig', or 'Cadyndraig' may bear Sleisiwr."? Or can a Draiggoch carry this cleaver?

No, because he's not a noble, and nor is it a mundane artefact. Draig is a catch all for Dyndraig, Cawrdraig etc. I'll make sure it's clearer though.

jereme wrote:Second, "each warrior wounded by Sleisiwr suffers 1 WOUND at the end of each activation after the one in which he is wounded" is confusing to me. Does the warrior take a wound each time his unit activates in that battle hour, or each time ANY unit activates in that battle hour?

Each time ANY unit activates. I'll clarify that.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”