Master of Arms in 2.02

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
jereme

Master of Arms in 2.02

Postby jereme » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:24 pm

Master of Arms: If a Filungi is mustered in a host, within the host's command, the silver cost of all Add or Replace equipment options (including artefacts) - even if they are already negative - is reduced by 4 per piece of equipment for warlords, 2 per piece of equipment for warchiefs and 1 per piece of equipment for any other warrior class to a minimum of zero.

With the 2.02 changes in muster rules, there is no longer option for miscellaneous nobles in the "Companions". How does Master of Arms on the Norse Filungi work now?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Master of Arms in 2.02

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:51 am

Hmm. For now, just assume host's command means general's command - that should work.

Good spot!

Cheers
Rob
jereme

Postby jereme » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:05 pm

Keeping my questions together, am I correct that the ability applies to the entire host, regardless of home kingdom/realm? For example, a Norse Skifling general brings a Filungi into his command as a companion. The Master of Arms ability would apply to all Skifling commands, Jotunheimr commands, ally commands, and sellsword commands.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:55 pm

jereme wrote:Keeping my questions together, am I correct that the ability applies to the entire host, regardless of home kingdom/realm? For example, a Norse Skifling general brings a Filungi into his command as a companion. The Master of Arms ability would apply to all Skifling commands, Jotunheimr commands, ally commands, and sellsword commands.

Yes, that's right.

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”