Goaders and some other questions!

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Kharn

Goaders and some other questions!

Postby Kharn » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:31 am

Hello, guys!
I played demo today and I've got the question: I can add attacks to each warrior of Goaded Unit per Goad Drune in 3" and than does EACH goaded warrior takes 2d10 per Goad Drune or UNIT in whole takes damage? For example: 5 brutes unit and 3 goad-drunes. Each brute gets +3 attacks and then each one of them gets 6d10 damage and potentially all of them die or the unit of brutes takes 6d10 damage and only one of brutes may die?
Last edited by Kharn on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Goaders.

Postby Rob Lane » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Kharn wrote:I played demo today and I've got the question: I can add attacks to each warrior of Goaded Unit per Goad Drune in 3" and than does EACH goaded warrior takes 2d10 per Goad Drune or UNIT in whole takes damage? For example: 5 brutes unit and 3 goad-drunes. Each brute gets +3 attacks and then each one of them gets 6d10 damage and potentially all of them die or the unit of brutes takes 6d10 damage and only one of brutes may die?

It's the latter my friend; the unit takes the damage, so the wounded warrior dies first and any wounds are carried over.
Kharn

Re: Goaders.

Postby Kharn » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 am

Thanks a lot!
I've started the series of demos in the one of our clubs, so now trying to polish rules' knowledge)
By the way - latest changes in profiles proved difference in host building and playing. Is it only me or Wound+ became quite an expensive option?

P.S.: And It's soooo sad for me as Ysian player to lose sightless parry on Drunes.... :cry:
Kharn

Re: Goaders and some other questions!

Postby Kharn » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 am

One more question:
For Combat Action – Can the same Warrior make an Impact Attack, Than Attack Shoot (fire for example), than Attack Invoke and end this Mayhem with Awesome head taking with some weapons in one Activation?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Kharn wrote:One more question:
For Combat Action – Can the same Warrior make an Impact Attack, Than Attack Shoot (fire for example), than Attack Invoke and end this Mayhem with Awesome head taking with some weapons in one Activation?

No, I'm afraid not.

You can perform impact strikes, then Attack; to perform impact strikes, however, you needed to have Charged, and you can't Charge and Attack Shoot/Attack Invoke in the same activation.

The full rules will allow you to Charge and Shoot, although that's only for some warriors that have that rule.

Hope that helps!
Kharn

Postby Kharn » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:26 am

THanks a lot, Rob! The explanation is just in time. Going to try using magic this evening!
Kharn

Postby Kharn » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi, all!
I think, the following questions should be to Rob mostly...
In new profiles there some new properties to weapons and units themselves.
Could you, please, share some quick info on:
Hook
DeathStrike
Venom (Most interested, cause now i can't understand Sthena's mechanics)
Fire
and Corrosion.
Also - how does immunity works? It completely negates attack with the certain property? Or just aftereffect?

Thanks in advance.
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Postby Rob Lane » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Kharn wrote:Hi, all!
I think, the following questions should be to Rob mostly...
In new profiles there some new properties to weapons and units themselves.
Could you, please, share some quick info on:
Hook
DeathStrike
Venom (Most interested, cause now i can't understand Sthena's mechanics)
Fire
and Corrosion.
Also - how does immunity works? It completely negates attack with the certain property? Or just aftereffect?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Viktor

They are for the full rules, all will be explained when they are available - which won't be long now. Watch this space!

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”