New Players in Cambridge

For players in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales to introduce themselves.
KingTiddles

New Players in Cambridge

Postby KingTiddles » Thu May 23, 2019 11:10 am

Hiya,

My mate and I recently picked up a bunch of Darklands stuff thanks to another group of mates all the way up north :P

Are there any players nearby Cambridgeshire?

After chatting to the Mierce Miniatures customer service, it seems that there's a host of people near Coventry that play regularly.

Is it worth maybe organising a beginner friendly day of Darklands? I'd love to get some games in and happy driving up!

Anyhoo - can't wait to dive deep into this gorgeous looking game :)

Byron
Brightblade

Re: New Players in Cambridge

Postby Brightblade » Thu May 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Hail and well met Byron,

Welcome to the world of Darklands.

There are three players up in Rugeley, myself being one of them, Rugeley is about 45 minuites West of Coventry, we play almost every Sunday from 6pm to whenever, you'd be welcome up for a play if you fancy the drive..

We have a couple of Darkland newbies coming up this weekend for a play, they are in the Newbury area..

Why not junp in and come and join us all at the Coffa Tree tournament, Thread is on the Events page of this forum, it's open to all experiences with the Game, there will be plenty of players at the tourne that would be willing to help you out with the rules on the day, as well as the creator of the game aswell who attends each year.

Hope to meet up with you soon for a batle..
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
KingTiddles

Postby KingTiddles » Thu May 23, 2019 5:47 pm

Brightblade wrote:Hail and well met Byron,

There are three players up in Rugeley, myself being one of them, Rugeley is about 45 minuites West of Coventry, we play almost every Sunday from 6pm to whenever, you'd be welcome up for a play if you fancy the drive..

We have a couple of Darkland newbies coming up this weekend for a play, they are in the Newbury area..

Why not junp in and come and join us all at the Coffa Tree tournament, Thread is on the Events page of this forum, it's open to all experiences with the Game, there will be plenty of players at the tourne that would be willing to help you out with the rules on the day, as well as the creator of the game aswell who attends each year.

Hiya!

Rugeley is a fair distance away (2 hours) but would be happy to organise a trip up with another mate if we can maybe get a days gaming in some time. Starting at 6pm means it'll be a very late drive back for us sadly. Would be up for it some time though for sure, will just book a day off work in advance :P

Oh man would love to join the Coffa Tree tournament. Spotted that earlier this week and I was gutted when I realised that's actually the day I leave for a holiday. Won't miss it next year though for sure.

My stuff just arrived today and already built most of it. I think I'm in love. Already eying up a second faction
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Thu May 23, 2019 9:22 pm

KingTiddles wrote:

Hiya!

Rugeley is a fair distance away (2 hours) but would be happy to organise a trip up with another mate if we can maybe get a days gaming in some time. Starting at 6pm means it'll be a very late drive back for us sadly. Would be up for it some time though for sure, will just book a day off work in advance :P

Oh man would love to join the Coffa Tree tournament. Spotted that earlier this week and I was gutted when I realised that's actually the day I leave for a holiday. Won't miss it next year though for sure.

My stuff just arrived today and already built most of it. I think I'm in love. Already eying up a second faction

Man those models are addictive eh...

Got five factions myself, was only planning on getting one..lol.. Mind you I can manage to lose with each faction now..

We can deffo organise and all day game at the club, we play in a big room above a pub, and the Pub Owner is a massive Gamer too so he's often up there playing with us..
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
KingTiddles

Postby KingTiddles » Thu May 23, 2019 9:38 pm

Brightblade wrote:
KingTiddles wrote:

Hiya!

Man those models are addictive eh...

Got five factions myself, was only planning on getting one..lol.. Mind you I can manage to lose with each faction now..

We can deffo organise and all day game at the club, we play in a big room above a pub, and the Pub Owner is a massive Gamer too so he's often up there playing with us..

Sounds great, seems like the perfect venue haha! Should definitely get this planned. My mates certainly keen. We both have over 1500 worth of stuff, but won't be painted for a lil while sadly :(

Return to “UK”