DnD players required

Anything unrelated to any of the other forums
Brightblade

DnD players required

Postby Brightblade » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:35 pm

Hi All,

If anybody is interested I'm part of a DnD campaign network that plays DnD 5e over Skype every other friday evening for an hour or 2, it's so easy, don't have to go anywhere just log in to Skype, your party members are there and the GM is ready..

We have a 2 Players in Ireland, 2 in France, myself in UK, and another player in Germany, we are not all available every week however so we are looking for new players to join our party.

If it's been a long time since you played DnD or never have, like me when I joined the party, don't worry the GM does the paperwork and keeps track of who can do what, you just turn up and play.

Drop me a message if your interested, and I'll give you more information.

Brightblade
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

As you slide down the Bannister of Life, may the Splinters be kind...
demyse

Re: DnD players required

Postby demyse » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:33 pm

I need a new webcam but sure im game
100mini18-103 mierce(68 other)
100mini19-69 mierce(91 other)
100mini20-216 mierce(517 other)
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:08 pm

demyse wrote:I need a new webcam but sure im game

I've sent you a PM asking for your email address that we can Skype you on.

With regards to the game, the main characters at the moment are myself, Devlin Brightblade, I'm a half elf chaotic good Ranger, we have Aenghis who is a Dwarf Druid, Daybreak, who is a blue half Dragon Paladin, Azuriel, who is a Drow Elf Cleric, and Huran, who is an Orc Fighter. We are all roughly 24th Level + characters

There are a number of NPC's that the GM controls, these are Elena Atara, she's a half Angel, Vessha who is a Gargoyle fighter, and Galderana who is a human Cleric.

The party resides in a city called Vikkagard.

The GM has built a very established world for us to play in, with Politics, Intigue, Battles, and Demons.

The world is governed by a Government of 50 members, 2 of which are members of our party.

We play every other Friday night, the next session is due on the 11th, we usually start between 9:30pm to 10:pm and a session usually lasts between 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on whats going on.

If you fancy joining, you can either take control of one of the NPC characters or make a new character of your own and we'll work you into the party.

At present there are three main play streams going on and crossing over; and a few sub streams in play

The world has recently defeated an invasion of snake Zidhi armed with Time Stones, the Zidhi have destroyed a large elf city but most of the invaders have been vanquished, just a few pockets remain but they are attempting to reform and are currently seeking artifacts to enable this.

The large population of Drow elves driven by Azuriel's half sister Enariel are threatening to lay waste to the rest of the Elven cities knowing how weak they are, but it has been discovered that they have bigger conquest plans and are trying to infiltrate the heart of the Government.

Sahugin raiders are raiding the islands in the south of the world which Galderana is currently governing, Druids are keeping them at bay, but all is not what it seems.

Plenty of sub plots too that interweave with the main plot threads.

I've been playing in this party since 2017, some longer and some joined last year, but we are looking for new members to extend our scope of the world we play in.
Devlin Brightblade, Lord of Saxon Hammerwich, Slayer of Trolls, Tamer of Manticores, Petter of Flint Flang the Kill Thing from the Infernal Pits..

demyse

Postby demyse » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Level 24?? That might be a bit much for me, I’m still learning and the highest I’ve ever got in a campaign was level 5
100mini18-103 mierce(68 other)
100mini19-69 mierce(91 other)
100mini20-216 mierce(517 other)
Brightblade

Postby Brightblade » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:09 pm

demyse wrote:Level 24?? That might be a bit much for me, I’m still learning and the highest I’ve ever got in a campaign was level 5

It's really easy, I started into the campaign on level 15 and I hadn't played since I was young teen, the GM really does do all the donkey work for us.

I've spoken to the GM and he said he'd welcome you in and start on a low level campaign so you can get a feel for it.

Just let me know if your interested bud.

Return to “Other Topics”